This week has been amazing. I have been launching the Woman Unleashed Online Retreat and connecting with thousands of women from around the world. This time I am really working on RECEIVING the goodness as it happens. (If you’re in the retreat, you get an Amber bonus today).
This week I wanted to share my heart while recording a session with my beautiful friend and soul sister Bec Robbins when she asked me, If you had only 24 hours left to live, what would you do with your time?
And then I really thought about it
- Setting the alarm on my calendar every week to call my Grandma
- Scheduling my workday so it ends so I can be home with my kids after school
- Setting aside dates with my hubby for intimacy and connection
- Writing blogposts weekly to you (have I told you lately I LOVE you)
- Texting my girlfriends to check in and let them know I’m thinking about them
- Putting my phone on Do Not Disturb after my workday end