Let’s see if we can figure this out for ya.
It may be your browser, version of software or device, so try any of the quick fixes below:
1) Try using Firefox or Chrome for the best operation. You can download Chrome at www.google.com/chrome
2) Ensure that the computer has the most recent version of Flash Player. You can go to get.adobe.com/flashplayer
3) If using Internet Explorer, F12 will switch to comparability mode
– Ensure comparability mode is turned off if using IE (Internet Explorer) 10
– There is no keyboard shortcut for comparability view for IE 10. You will have to tap ‘alt’, then click (tools> comparability view).
This might be a bit Greek, but we really want you to get access.
Make sure and let us know if you still have trouble at email@example.com and we’ll find a solution.
Me ke aloha,