Yay! You’re here. Now you’ve just gotta get the goods.
Here is a materials list that shows you what you’ll need to gather.
- Journal: If you don’t have one, you can grab a composition book for $1 at your local stationary store
- Canvas between size 8 x 10 through 18 x 24.
- Acrylic paint: I will be using Golden brand liquid acrylics. You can use ANY acrylic paint. A couple good cheap options are Liquitex basics or a set of Reeves Acrylic Paints. Colors: If you can, get a variety. Be sure and get red, yellow, blue, white, green, magenta and raw umber (brown). You can mix most colors from them.
- Brushes: A wide variety is good. Be sure and grab a couple good bristle brushes, a few round brushes of various sizes with synthetic fiber and a couple small brushes (watch the video to see what I’m talking about)
- Spray bottle
- Paper plate or palette
- Paper towels
- Drop cloth, old sheets or towels to lay over your table
- Easel (optional)
- Apron or cover for your clothing
- Candle, incense or Sage and matches
- Mug with your favorite tea, wine or coffee
Meanwhile, I’d love for you to join the Woman Unleashed Circle Facebook group. We’ll be connecting on the course and answering questions over there.